Saturday, August 28, 2010

Four Months Pregnant!

I have reached about 18 weeks which makes over 4 months Pregnant! Wow. I feel that I sometimes show but sometimes I think its just my normal belly that I have! (being an overweight mommy to be!)

I find that a lot of people, books website suggest taking pictures of your "growing" belly and suggest other body related stuff to track you "changes" SIGH... this is for women who start off with a flat belly, which ofcourse many of us, even those who are not FAT do not have!

I hope to start speaking about things that relate to pregnant woman who are big, fat and different from that woman I see in most books and websites. Even the black and white outlines are of women whose bodies most of us cant relate to. Its not a matter of looking good or even wishing I was like that. NOT at all. I want it to be more like me, round in the middle from the begining! :)

Oh well. The sonogram tech and the Doctor say my baby is a boy, but he was giving them a hard time, within the next month though he should be able to show us for sure.

Wish us luck!

Celeste!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! I can't believe you're almost half way!.. and I vote for some belly pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at an old post today & saw one of your kind comments. Wondered what happened to you. I see Discovering Mars is gone, but you've gone to new & exciting things in your life.

    Congrats on your pending marriage & the coming baby. Wishing you all joy & blessings.

    ReplyDelete