Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 16


I will be 16 weeks pregnant this Friday and so far its been okay. I have thankfully not gained any weight. In fact I lost over 10lbs. I have no real cravings and am eating far less than I did before.

In all the baby seems to be fine but man.. no one told me how painful pregnancy would be. If I sneeze too much or move just so.. bam! Hell of a pain on my sides..

On a separate note I decided to stop following a practicular blogger. I found this person interesting but in the end I got tired always reading "poor me" entries. I thought it would be interesting to learn about someone so different but really this person is extremely sensitive to any comments contrary to what she writes but has no problem complaining about everyone in her life. I understand her condition for the most part, but come on! Not everyone sucks! So its that person's blog and everyone can write what they want. So in the end I stopped trying to make my self be accepting and have moved on...

okay.


On to next time!


Celeste!

4 comments:

  1. Baby so proud of you and the new little pumpkin on the way! Unfollow that beesh! Wait... did you unfollow me?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no baby... I love your blog.. even if I think you are crazy! I can still one glass of wine when you decide to come back to AMERICA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aura! 16 weeks already!!?? wow!!! I can't wait 'til you find out what you're having!
    Please invite me to your shower!! ha ha ha!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete