Monday, October 11, 2010

Wedding...

Well it has a been a long time since I've written. I want
to say its because I have been busy, which IS True, but its mostly me just not feeling up to it! AHhhh not too much
discipline here! Well I married my beautiful Rabbit Rudy on October 9,2010. It has been absolutely crazy and people who get married more than once and have the Party are CRAZY!!! Planning Planning, tears and all but everything went well.. NO PROBLEMS at all! The only issue was that we started late, but not because the Bride was late.. NOPE I was in the car for 40 mins, we were waiting for my beautiful Grandma that due to her disability took a while to get to the ceremony.
The feed back has been great. Everyone Loved the FOOD, the Music and ofcourse the OPEN bar with everything you may
want to drink! I
did not dance too much, I felt the weight of my baby boy and did not want to get too tired. I had fun watching everyone enjoy themselves.

The ceremony was wonderful, my sister and bridesmaids the grooms men were perfect. I am happy! I really am! I am now Mrs. Aura Vanessa Abreu!



4 comments:

  1. I told you on Facebook and I'll tell you here too. YOU LOOKED BEEEEAUTIFUL! :) So happy and glowing like a mother!

    Glad everything went without a glitch, darling. Like duh! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my darling!!!!!!! You looked amazing!!!!

    Love and kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Aura! Getting married is amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed the party and you got to spend time with your loved ones!
    I wish you all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So happy for you! And now we have the same anniversary! =D

    ReplyDelete